Monday, April 30, 2007

Today I had my brunch at Bakerzin with Reychel dear.As usual,I had seafood spaghetti.It's filled with squids,3 prawns and 2 scallops.It's awesome.Then,I had my dessert,piece of cake called Desire which cost $8.50 before tax.It is not as nice as I thought of,so I would never go for it again.Whereas Reychel had the dunno what spaghetti,is combination of tomato sauce with some chili padis.So it's soury and spicy at the same time.I thinm it's pure vegetarian dish,because I don't see a small piece of meat inside her spaghetti.

After that,I drove her to a center that teaches music and art.She wanted to learn violin,which cost 140 a month for grade 1-3.I was tempted to try it too,because according to the gorgeous girl who name Gloria,not everyone would go for violin because it is very tough.Firstly,not all can hold the violin with their chin,without hand,secondly,after it while,it would become really painful at your chin and your fingers will become rough,especially your index finger and thumb.Reychel passed the first stage,which was holding the violin with her chin.I was tempted to try as well but then come again,i can't read notes,hence why I stopped my piano at grade 3,at age of 8.

Then,I saw the drum,I gave a tried on it,I definitely like drum all these while.Hence it explains why I am crazy over welcoem to the black parade by My Chemical Romance.If you really listen to the song before,there is a part that the drum rules the whole song.It arouses me.It gets me high.So,now I'm considering whether or not I'm going to take a drum lesson.My brother himself has formed a band with his friends and he himself is a drummer.Anything I think he can teach me,as well as Edric.

But then,my brother say the center is too expensive.The time he took the lesson,it was only $70 for grade 1.Well I think,if I really want,I have to go to the center that my brother has learned,because it is cheaper.

But I'm not sure will I stop half way or not.I'm not sure whether will I commit.Better think first.

No comments: