I've been emotionally unstable since 25th last month.On that day itself something miserable happened and it hurts me a lot,it killed 90% of me and my effort,also my feeling,my faith.But then I've been trying my best to cover it up so that no one knows,what more no one could help on this.What is the point of telling someone who can't help,instead you will only add a burden for your listener.
Fear has started to haunt me since 26th.And it is still counting.I really don't know when will I burst.Fear has hang around for so long and yet I can do nothing to eliminate it.I feel so inferior,always afraid of something will happen on me again,which I can never take it, no more.
And these days add up with my stress,fear has grow stronger and stronger.How I wish I always have someone be by my side everyday and calm me,give me assurances,but in fact,I don't have one that are able to.Feeling so fragile,feeling so afraid for things to happen,so afraid to lose what I have now.
I hate being fragile,I hate feeling inferior to fear.But yet,the fact is so paltry,I can do nothing but a coward.
God knows how much pain I went through and how much more I have to take it myself.God knows how long its gonna take me.
Promises are meant to be broken.
1 comment:
You sound so sad...I'm sorry. I just happened upon your blog. I don't know what your pain is about but was touched by what you wrote...hang in there
Post a Comment