Friday, April 20, 2007

My glasses...

Is broken yesterday morning.I am now blogging without my glasses on.So sad right.I know all these while I'm not a delicate person (by tomcat) hence why I can't own a pair of frameless.

What happened was yesterday morning while I was studying then raining,so I left it on the table.After I've collected all the clothes in,I continue to study.Then when I was about the get my glasses,coincidentally it just dropped on the floor.I was like....uh oh.Then when I have a closer look at it,it was torn apart!LOL!

The joint was broken hence why it was apart.Then I was forced to study without my glasses on.Now I am kinda like blind without my glasses.I can't wear contact lense and play computer one okay.I'll get my eyes dry up and I'll go blind! (my imagination)

Oh well but seriously it is very uncomfy to play computer with contact lense.Yesterday after exam and lunch,as we walked to KPD A to wait for shuttle bus to go to mainblock to reactivate back my password to access to HELP's website,outside got one new optical shop is doing promotion.Frame + anti-radioactive + 1 more not-reflecting-light function kind of glass total cost only 219,while my fragile frameless was already 300bucks with anti-radioactive *cries*

The new framy glasses look absolutely cool.Brandon,Reychel and Pauline all liked it at the same time.I think I liked it too.It looks really cool.But my concern was I'm afraid I might be too fierce in my glasses.But next time I'd just wear my glasses most of the time since I have a pair of new cool glasses.Hahaha

No comments: