Monday, April 9, 2007

Saturday

Yay!I shopped at Curve!I bought accesories to match with my dress lur~~Hahaha dam happy ler.I was so tension because I was afraid I don't have enough time to complete the whole set.

So on saturday,me and bug went to curve.We just anyhow walked around and look for stuffs that I want.So,in one of the stall in Ikano,I found the perfect necklace that I wanted.But it was made with Swarovski stones therefore it cost 98bucks.I was like,hell no man.So expensive,some more exclusively for dresses/prom/dinner only,what for right?I'm looking for something below 50bucks,since I would be using it occasionally only.

Then,I bought a thin shawl from one of the shawl seller for 39bucks I think.I don't really remember the price because bug was paying. /kis

Then ah...What else did I bought...Hmm...Cannot recall liao...

Then...We had our dinner at Tasty Pot located in Sunway Mentari...I could say it would be the most sadded steamboat buffet I ever eat...Cooked food were awful,very limited variety,and no more food they don't refill one.How sad la.

But one of the cooked dish that caught my attention was their pickle lotus.The lotus itself was very crunchy and I like it,but it taste weird.I think they use the soft drink orange juice to marinate it,because it tasted orange juicy and also a bit...Gassy?Like erm when you drink coke you would have the burning tongue kind of feeling,like the gasses are sucking on your tongue like that.

Initially,bug ordered herbal soup and also spicy soup. Soup would be the soul of a steamboat buffet.The soup I could say,they use very little ingredient to really cook it lor.I think it taste like pepper soup more than spicy soup.Haiyor how sad la.

I don't mind breaking my diet for a nice dinner,but I broke my diet for a sad dinner.What la.

I already suggested don't want that shop because I knew the shop had open for quite some time and now they are having "peaceful business", but bug insisted cause he saw chinese style steamboat buffet,meaning,they serves pork!The worker did told him about ordering pork slices,so yeah bug did order one plate.The pork slice were so thin lor,really transparent like that.Keng lor their skill can slice it until so thin.If me ah,I think I slice off all my fingers also cannot slice out one thin layer of pork lor. =p

Well I think pork slice was the nicest afterall.Dam sadded shop.Will never go back there again.Got cockroach some more you know!Yucks!

Another thing that caught my attention was,they were the one whom invneted soya bean steamboat,just like the soup is replaced by the soya bean drink that we normally drink,or maybe different.Oh well I don't know but I wouldn't have the guts to go back and try it out anymore.

No comments: