On sunday,sadly I have to go back to college to attend research colloquium.Research colloquium is whenever student from HELP conducted research and thus they have to present it to the psychology students.
In 1 hour of research colloquium,there are two different topic being presented.The first one hour was alright,the second one was awful.The researchers have not even well control for the variables and they conducted a research,which all hypotheses were not supported.
And one of the research,hypotheses were made based on their own assumptions,not past researches.How sad.And the hypotheses was somewhat stereotyping.I think they'd fail .
After that,I went for shopping.In fact,I spent 250 in just 2 hours time.I bought 2 dresses,one from blook which had cost 89 bucks and another ring which cost 20 bucks,and another dress from forever21 which cost 130bucks.
Now I'm looking for shoes and accessories to match with my dresses.Muahahahah
*shopping mode on*
No comments:
Post a Comment