Exams are really around the corner.Like,start from next monday?And I haven't study a bit yet,for my first paper,Social psychology.Hahahah.Not sure whether will I fail this god damn paper.Dam embarrassing.Mid-term I got quite low,and I swear I did study.I really did!
Yesterday Reychel dear checked some of my total marks for me.not to mention about social psych because...I don't wanna mention.For Leadership and life skill,I think i got 59.70/70.if I want to score for A is a bit the hard lor,but I guarantee at least a B or B+,for sure!I swear by the name of Baskin Robin,if I don't get at least a B,I will not eat it for a month!
Got quiz tomorrow based on substance abuse.My favourite topic of all.Studied this morning,and tomorrow will study some more.I'm lucky that the knowledge I learned in my last semester of A Level still exist,never yet return to my lecturer,Serena Sinniah.Hahaa
Urgh,hungry,haven't eaten since morning,don't know what to talk about.So I might as well just end this entry here.
No comments:
Post a Comment