so basically on monday, due to the fact that on the day itself we have had a major assignment to be handed in,me and dear skipped class.We went to college at 12pm because the community service thingy was supposed to start at 1.
Cool thing was that,one of our group member,Darryl's car was sent to workshop.So the only person who drove on that day was Dennis.Dennis is driving a Proton Wira,could you imagine 8 of us squeezed into a Wira?
So we managed to reach our destination without being catch by police.The place was located in Bandar Utama's Kayu Ara area,I supposed.That is a center specialized for autistics,meaning child with autism.They have difficulties in learning and communicating,sensitive to bright lights,and whenever there are whole bunch of people,they would get freak out and scream their lung out.
At first, I wanted rehabilitation center as it would be more cool but the rest of the girls in my group opposed my idea due to the fact that they are all jerk inside, and they would freak us out.
Due to the fact that autistic are all afraid of crowd,we didn't really like observe how they actually learn.We actually just clean the whole place.It was hell tired because the sun was so freaking bright and the place is huge.This center has a mini playground that we usually sees in a park.
After finish cleaning,Dennis sent me and Reychel to 1U as we
requested.So we shopped and I saw a pair of nice heels from Vincci.Isn't this gorgeous?This is what I'm lacking of in my heels collection.But I didn't buy it.Sad right?
After that we went home by bus.Since that was our first time taking bus from college to 1U, so we were a bit lost on our way back.But it doesn't matter,cause I'm a smart squid!I managed to find my way home =D
smart right? =p
No comments:
Post a Comment