I finally knows who is the devil...It would be Reychel!!!!!
Yesterday we had a 4 hours break as 1 of the tutorial was cancelled.So me,Reychel and Brendan went to mainblock to eat at secret recipe.As usual,we would order set lunch which has a main course,a drink and a dessert,which is their brownies of the day.Yesterday's brownies was American cheese brownies,one of my favourite.
So,I didn't want to order set lunch actually as I'm on a diet,and I can't afford to have a brownies.It's fattening okay!!! And I was considering over a garden salad + pumpkin soup or grill black pepper chicken.Then Reychel keep asking me to eat the roast chicken with tumeric sauce in a set...She's so bad la!!! She knew I'm on diet and yet she keep persuading me to eat the set lunch and the brownies...She said:"eat la eat la..once in awhile only ma...never mind de..."
And hell yeah I got defeated! =(
Sadded la!I'm not gonna eat today!
No comments:
Post a Comment