Urgh,don't ever ask me why I like movie marathon so much.I don't really like it ouhkayz.It's tiresome.Luckily the seats are so dam comfy,if I were to watch it in TGV KLCC,I guess I would have dieded long time ago.
So,on saturday and apparently I forgot which saturday was it again,I went for another movie marathon.This time I watched urgh,I can't recall what was the first movie, but second movie was perfume, third movie was cuti mr.kacang (please translate it to english)
Perfume was kinda about serial killer.I watched it for psychology only.It is about a guy, who was born with extremely good smelling.He can smells anything and everything on earth.There was one day,he smelled a really good scent from a girl.As he didn't know what was decency,he went close to her and wanted to smell her more.Obviously the girl would think that he wants to rape her,so she was trying to scream for help as there was people coming down from upstairs.So,dramatically,he accidentally killed her by covered up her mouth and nose.
Since then,he have always been wanted to preserve smells.Eventually he got to learn how to make perfume with a famous talented perfume seller,but the method he use couldn't satisfy him.So he went on to another famous town of making perfumes to learn another method.So he actually kills them to get their body smell and stuff like that.He killed 13 girls to accomplish the final perfume,which was portrayed as a miracle smell that made him smell like an innocent angel that came down to save people's life.
Eventually, he went back to the place that he was born,he poured the rest of the perfume on his body and the ending was...He got eaten up by the refugees, and vanished in the air.The ending is indeed stupid to me.A perfect ending would be he die like Jesus Christ, with honor and glamour or stuff like that.
The third movie was cuti mr.kacang.I'm not gonna go into detail because I think you all should watch it by yourself.In fact,that is mr.bean's last movie,he is gonna act no more.
Oh,now,1U and Curve is my territory.I won someone in pool again.Like you-know-who la. *giggles*
No comments:
Post a Comment