Yesterday Shin asked me out.He needed a companion to attend a gathering,which was Legacy from Idun's gathering.He knew he'd be quiet and bored thoughout the entire gathering so he asked me to accompany him,and I agreed,because it was located in MidValley and I wanted to go Blay to search for blinky heels to match with my dress.
At first I reached there,I saw Roy,from Xeno.Well,understandable because now Xeno is eating up some of the Idun guild,hence why it explains why he exist in people's gathering.
So,while they were queueing for tickets as they wanted to watch meaping,me and Shin went down to search for Blay,but sadly,Blay is now closed down and replaced with treats.Alaaa,now I have to go either 1U or KL plaza to shop for Blay.Maybe I'll pay a visit at KL plaza because I wanna have my hair cut,which the saloon is located in KL plaza as well.
So,no movies for me and Shin,we went down to secret recipe to have a talk rather than just walking around aimlessly.Shin persuaded me to have chocolate brownies with vanilla ice cream on top as it is very seducing.Shin is yet another devil!But then I won =D I didn't eat cakes =D
But then I lose at dinner.Shin said he never been William's before and I told him the meatballs there are nicer and bigger than the one in Ikano.So he think think think whether to ffk or not.When I handed him the tissue,he decided to fold it into an aeroplane,meaning we're on to William's!Hahahaha
So in William's,I ordered mozzarella ham cheese naan,bug ordered creamy seafood spaghetti as usual,and we customized a dinner for Shin,that was meatballs with mashed potatoes and extra two cheesy sausages for him!
Shin shin was pawned.Hahahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment