Saturday, March 3, 2007

Three more hours later I'm going to have my last mid-term,BioPsychology.I don't know whether I should be glad or not,because this mid-term is slightly different from the rest of the mid-terms I had all these while in HELP.This mid-term does not have essays.It contains only 40MCQs and 20 short answers.I hate short answer and I'd rather have essays.I don't mind the MCQs as I really hate short answers.I scare I might forgot some important terms which I should have incluce to get more marks.Argh.

Guess my running nose is getting worse.Having a slight sore throat right now.Early morning wake up I sneezed three times in a roll.Sucks man.I can't relax even today is my last day of exam.I still have a 8~10 pages personal development assignment to be handed in on monday and good news,I have not start a single thingyet,haven't even figure out what I wanna write about it.Power huh? -_-

It's beginning of March,I'd be really busy like hell.My finals will be on end of April hence now I have many assignments to be handed in as well as I have to attend eight frigging hours of experiments in order to get bonus marks.But normally each experiment only last for half an hour,and for each psychology subject is a must to take at least 2 hours of experiment in order to obtain 1 bonus mark.Sucks man.What more it is compulsory to attend experiments,else mark will be deducted!

I have so many weekends that I cannot enjoy starting from today.I have exam today,after that gotta rush to klcc to check out the chiffon blouse I wanted from Cresendo,then gotta rush home and try to finish my assignment as soon as possible,on sunday also have to finish my assignment,next saturday I'd be busy with Research Colloquium preview,a lot of guests will come to HELP and pay a visit so I sort off like have to be a "tour guide"

Then have to attend research colloquium some more.Sighs.Compulsory also.lalalala sienness.

No comments: