Thursday, March 22, 2007

Tell me why.

Why are guys so untrustable?At this moment they'll tell you how much they love you they'd wait for you forever and stuffs,next moment they will tell you "I'm staying in my girlfriend's house now".

Wah that's a bit too fast indeed it is a bit drastic and very self-contradicting isn't it?

I can't believe that I trust wrong guy again.There goes my confidence for guy again.

Guys are big liars!Yes you are all a big liar!!

Is not like I believe in "forever love",thus it matches my hypotheses!There's no forever love!I've once again proven myself right,not to believe in a thing call "forever love".Sorry for my generalizations,but guys had given me too much traumatisations,and had brought me deep scars,and a few deep wounds that cannot be healed.

Tell me if you all want the origin story of my inspiration for this entry. =D
The reason being I don't post it out because I think if I post it out = backstabbing/talk bad behind people,which I think its not ethical.

No comments: