Friday, March 23, 2007

Story

Here is the story regarding my last blog entry...I'd wish to let the guy who did that to me stay annonymous thus I won't be using his actual name...Let's just address him as J...(because I love JayChow,wouldn't mind if Jay actually do this to me. =p)

So,when I was still together with Avanza/Kuta,I often visits Singapore and J does play RO as well.He's also a Singaporean and that's how we got to meet each other in real life.He'd always think that I'm a good candidate to be a gf and since then he have liked me but due to the reason that I was attached,so he hide his feeling deep beneath him.

He was the first one there for me when Avanza/Kuta broke off with me.He touched my heart and I trusted him as a very close friend.That time I still didn't know he like me as I was still sad and depressed.Until Hiki came into my life 4-5months later my parting with Avanza.He was sad to hear that I'm attached again but on the other hand he's happy because someone is there in KL to take care of me.

5months later,Hiki decided to break up with me again.So yeah he was also the first one there for me.After 3 days of my parting with Hiki,he came down to kl for few days,can't exactly remember how long,but I healed a lot during these few days he was in KL.So from there,I've decided to occupy myself and he invited me to one private server which was Paradise server.We kinda like always have a very nice long chat everyday we login and sorts.Because I was on holiday that time.

Then there's one day he confessed to me.But I rejected him because I haven't grow out of the pain Hiki had brought me.He told me he's willing to wait and sorts.And we sort off like a close to bf-gf relationship but we're not official bf-gf until I started working and he also started working.We kinda like busy with our own life and that has distanced us a little from there.

When I stopped working,he has to serve NS already.It has been like 3 months he have been serving NS and that even distance us more.Now we're like a total stranger.Every weekend he'd be able to go home.So I've always been waiting for the arrival of friday so that I could chat with him and sorts.But last friday,he didn't online nor sms me.So I thought NS has held him into camp and didn't allow him to go home.But when I sms-ed him on Sunday,he told me that he has booked out but he argued with his parents therefore he didn't go home but instead,he's currently staying in his gf's house.

Then I was like..What?!First and foremost you didn't tell me that you have a gf for like almost 2 weeks already and when I asked you over msn you denied it.I'm not jealous or whatever as I told him not to wait for me and go look for some other girls but what I'm mad at is that,first and foremost,when I confronted him he denied it.Why should he denied it?I love people to be frank with me though.Secondly,he told me he'll wait for me and sorts,but I never believe in that.Thirdly what make me really heated up was his sms replies.He thought I am angry over he having new gf and he tell me this "even now i have gf,you were part of my life,and still is."

Walaoeh..Got gf liao don't so flower hearted lor...Some more he can be that smart go and tell the gf about me and him..Eh come on la..Even me also cannot take my that inside my bf's heart still got another girl la...Then I asked him to stop sms me because I know the girl'd get jealous and I didn't want them to argue.But he insisted to sms me as he thought I am angry but I didn't reply because I didn't want to be the spark who spark up a argument between them.Then he message me and telling me he argued with his gf because of the sms I sent.Walaoeh..Delete the evidence la... /e5

So that's it...Still got another one..But then not so appropriate to tell it here...Will blog it out when the time has arrive...With hold... =p

No comments: