I hate a lot of things.But they are all related to one another.Firstly,I hate people who tells me what should I do for my life.As on..Thursday I think,I took a cab home as I borrowed books from library for my literature review and they are all thick and heavy.That was a chinese driver.He asked me what course they have in there so I answered him Law,Accounting,A-level,Business and psychology.He assumed that I'm taking accounting and he keep trying to persuade me to change to Law,as lawyers can earn a lot by just talking.Hey,clinical psychologists can earn by talking too!
Then he keep asking me to change course now,as I said no,cause I'm already half way through,then he say better change now,don't waste more time.Eh if I start all over again I'm gonna waste more time leh!I was wondering,do I look like a girl without brain that needs guidance?
Secondly.Someone called me on which day I forgot but,he basically told me about "my" future.He talked as if he know me really well,even better than I know myself.He told me that I'm still fluctuating,therefore I need a matured and stable guy like him.And people like me,are less likely to commit in a stable relationship.I was like...Really what the fuck lor.He know me better than I do?And I can't see or know what are my needs?
Hey my friends out there,I might seek advice at time,from all of you,but it doesn't mean or symbolizes that I'm a brainless.I have a brain that functioning pretty well and as I have high self-awareness and high self-consciousness,I know what I want and I see things farer than peoples at my age,or even beyond my age.I don't think of short-term goals and benefits but I am more prone to aim for long-term goals and benefits.
Despite the fact that I am very realistic,I do think of the consequences of the decision I make,not only for myself,but for people around me also.So I guess I'm not a dumblond,get it right,okie?
I know my path,I don't need your guidance,but your advise would be much appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment