
Dear draw us a...Picture that contain all of us.See.This is it.How..Creative.I admit I can't draw as good as her. =D. See!Roy is all round and fat!Suit him best sia!Hahaha.We went into the lecture hall half an hour earlier.So 3 of us were talking crap there.Dear was asking Roy his student ID in secondary school,since they were from the secondary school and Roy was her junior.So Roy answered her 2001,and he proudly says he's just 6 years old.So Reychel dear question him again,are you a alien?You can grow till this big in just 6 year's time?Oh well we were talking in mandarin,there's where the funny part came.Reychel dear said in mandarin,"are you a "white star people"(白星人),another words,also mean "white alien".So I was stunned there,as I have no clue on what's a "white star people".Roy was also scratching his head there.After Reychel repeated the same word for 3-4 times,she turned to me and she saw me stunned.Immediately she knew there must be something wrong with what she said or else I won't be stunned.So after awhile,she finally realized she said wrongly.Then we burst into laughs,loudly.Roy started to response first,as I was still mad in laughing at it.Roy said,he was imagine "white alien" as in a white alien sotong similar to the one in end of the world,acted by Tom Cruise.Then I told them,I was trying to interpret it as "white heart people"(白心人),as in biologically,our heart is red in color,so I was imagining Roy is someone who have a heart white in color and it somehow made him grow so big and tall within 6 years time.Rofl.Can you imagine the laughter we had?
Oh,don't be surprised over I writing mandarin.Because I told Dear I wanted to blog it out and I asked her to write down the..Ping Ying for me. (if its pronounced and type in this way.) =D
No comments:
Post a Comment