On Tuesday,me and Reychel dear went for a date,just both of us.After class,we went straight to Celebrity Fitness located in Bangsar Village II to pay a visit there,as Sarah gave them my number as she thought I'd be interested in working out.Anyway,I didn't like the setting of it.When you enter,you face their cardio machines.Which I'd personally prefer privacy,like fitness first, the one right next to HP tower building.But though,they have 2 huge studios and it is so glam.One of the studio is specialized for Yoga classes,and another one is for the other classes.We ate Banana Leaf Rice right opposite Bangsar Village II.The rice wasn't as tasty as before,perhaps we were not so hungry when we had our dinner.Don't ask me why do we eat when we were not so hungry.Oh well because MidValley have kinda limited food shops that serve nice food,a few that does,we are both bored with them.And we had to eat something that could last us for approximately 6 hours.
Well,the fee in Celebrity Fitness is not so reasonable for me and Reychel dear.As I will need to pay RM149 per month,for only working out in that club itself.I was paying the same price in fitness first but that was universal,I can use it not only in Malaysia but as well as Thailand,Singapore as well as other countries.What more,to get to Bangsar Village,we will need to take a cab to there,which approximately cost us RM5 from college to Bangsar Village.So in a sense,it is more costly.
After that,we shopped in Bangsar Village II.We entered a shoe shop called..Oh well I don't remember already,but we tried on quite a few pair of shoes,all was nice and the price was really reasonable.We didn't buy any of those we tried because we were both broke.LOL!
Unforgettably,we entered my favourite Guess shop.I like a bag.I looked so gorgeous with that bag.But that piece of thing gonna cost me 900bucks.Omfg.I'm not that rich to buy a bang from Guess that gonna cost 900bucks.For a price like that,I can get a genuine leather bag or wallet from branded shops such as Gucci,Calvin Klein,Aigner,Hugo Boss and many many more shops.
After that,we went to MidValley for a movie.We actually wanted to watch protege,but it was not showing anymore.How sad. =( So eventually,we watched Bridge to Tarabithia.I'm not gonna go into detail about this movie,but briefly,it is fair movie,as the ending was a bit disappointing.In the movie,there were parts that touched our heart.We both cried like no body's business.At first,I knew Dear crying,because she keep sobbing and using tissues to wipe her eyes.As I thought I could hold my tears,but the next second my tears trickled.I used up two tissues to dry up my tears.After the movie while we were walking out from cinema,we bought laughed at each other badly,as we were the only two girls that sat in couple seats,and we think only both of us cried.
After movie was already 9.30pm.We wanted to go lower ground to customize a "love bracelet" for both of us as she knows my bracelet was broken.But then,Dear's contact lens were broken as she were unaware of it,and her eye was very painful.So I decided to go home,so that she could remove her lenses as soon as possible.
So that's the date on tuesday.We going to have another date on monday,after we hand in our literature review.This time we gonna go 1U,as she wants to attend the annual ball for CFP,we need to hunt ourselves dresses!
No comments:
Post a Comment