Tuesday, March 6, 2007

The "best" sizzling noodle I ever had

Today's classes are packed.We have a 10-12 and 2-5.In between,we participated a experiment conducted by HELP seniors.The experiment was 1-1.30.So basically,we've got one hour break in between.Thus,3 of us,me,Reychel dear and Roy,went to Sri Emas located in UOA building to have our lunch,because I wanted noodles,and there has more variety than HP cafe located in HP tower.



So,I ordered sizzling noodle,and this is 2 pictures of it.

















Can you recognize this type of noodle?Yes it is Maggi noodle.Trust me.This is the worst sizzling noodle I ever had.Commonly,Sizzling noodle come with "yee mee".So when I ordered,I automatically thought that it'll be yee mee instead of maggi noodle.Oh well...It doesn't taste awful but it taste funny.Can you imagine over boiled maggi noodle in sizzling sauce?Gross!The maggi noodle itself taste so soft and the sizzling sauce contained a lot of MSG I could say.I say so because after I finished the noodle,I finished the drink I ordered and I still feel thirsty.So I finished another 700ml of plain water and I'm glad,finally the thirsty feeling has gone.

You must be wondering why the hell still I finish the entire funny sizzling noodle.Well basically because that's the only break I have that allows me to take a proper meal.If I don't eat,I have not enough energy to last me until 5 o'clock.I can't abandon it and re-order again because I was running out of time.When this plate of funny maggi sizzling noodle arrived in front of me,it was already 12.35.Now I've learned my lesson,next time if want to eat sizzling noodle at Sri Emas again,I'd order sizzling yee mee instead of sizzling noodle.

Oh gosh.But one thing,I'm glad they never give me the normal fine yellow noodle.If they give me that noodle,I rather just eat plain bread,or fruits.

No comments: