Monday, March 12, 2007

Another movie marathon

As the title says it all,yes,we went for another movie marathon.We watched premival,pursuit of happyness and 300 on Sunday,at cineplex damansara,the curve.

Premival is about a serial killer in Africa,named Gustave.Gustave is actually a gigantic crocodile.Indeed,its very the smart.When they set the trap,Gustave never get himself tricked,instead he turned over and pushed the big cage into water in order to eat Jojo a African boy who helps them to catch Gustave,were inside the cage in order to bait Gustave.Don't be mistaken,Jojo went into the cage by himself while there was already another little lamb inside as a bait.Eventually only 3 of them survived from the journey.Overall the movie was okay lor.

Second movie was pursuit of happyness.To all of our knowledge,happiness is spelled as happiness and not happyness.They leave the grammar error there for a reason.Whatever reason it is,I interpret it as not to seek perfectionism all the time,and live up to the best you could.The movie acted by Will Smith.I reckon all Will Smith's movies should be nice,but this movie I just rate it okay okay.The movie is about a true story in US.A sales man struggle to work his way out in order to support a family of 3.Eventually,the wife went away due to the fact that she can't stand the life of not paying rental,and she has to work double in order to earn for living.So after the wife went away,the story is mostly about how the man,Will Smith struggle to go for intern and to earn for living.

Overall,I shall rate 300 the best movie of the day.Even though,there are already many movies that are similiar to 300,which are all about war,warriors,traitor and honor.I shall not talk much about the movies because that's just an old story line but with the effect and sorts,it makes it different from the others.

Lunch,went to little penang and have lunch.I ordered Penang Curry Laksa and I shall say,it is just ordinary laksa.I can have a cheaper and much delicious laksa outside at hawker stall,seriously.I also ordered otak-otak as I thought,little penang serves good food and thus,most of the main course or tibits should be delicious as well.Yes,this awful piece of thing is their otak-otak.It is wrapped in pandan leafs and I think they steam it,hence it might explains why inside is dam watery.And it is not just looking awful.It taste dam awful as well.Yucks.No more little penang for the rest of my life,I swear.

Had a disappointed dinner at Italianies.The carbonara wasn't as creamy as we ate previously,and the creme brulee doesn't taste as heavenly as the first time I ate it.

Oh well anyway,I pawn bugbug again.2 rounds of pool in a roll.

Last but not least,A cute little green godzilla.Found in their arcade.Previously this place where the godzilla placed,they used to place a Huge Doraemon over there.When I showed this picture to Reychel in class today,she say I got nothing better to do.Where got?!This godzilla is cute mmkayz!








No comments: