Yes,how great does it sounds,my maid has ran away,along with our house's spare key.Yesterday night when I got home,the front garden door was open.It is a strange thing because it will be locked at all time,what more recently she dry our clothes at the back door instead of the front.Hence,I was suspecting something,then I went to the back door,it was wide opened as well.So I checked the garden but nothing's there but few wet clothes.So I just lock the back door as usual but I didn't lock the front because I don't want by the time I am locking the door and someone just rush in from nowhere to rob my house.How dramatic.
I got to know it this morning when I was sleeping.TV sounds of my mom watching it has wake me up as she can't work without my maid. As usual I will check my phone.There is a message from my brother saying our maid has ran away and don't open any door for her at any circumstances.
I knew our maid has a boyfriend as I saw some guy sent her home.I was dumb enough of not jotting down the car's plate number.
This year considered as my maid's third year with us.We continued her as she agreed.Contract ends every two years and it can be continued as both parties agrees.She is a very good cook as she've learned all her skills from my mom.Now she is even a better cook than my mom.
But sadly she ran away.
No comments:
Post a Comment