I think on last saturday,me and bug went for movies again.I know I've been lazy to blog.Sorrys guys.
So,on saturday we watched spidey man 3 and blades of glory.Well personally,I'm not a fan of spidey man or cicak man or fantasy 1 2 3 4 or etc.I'm more like a hairy botter or LOTR fans.I watch it for the sake of being a kiasu person.Yes I know I am one =D
But I highly suggest blades of glory.Its really hilarious.You guys must watch it.It's a story about two different man who loves ice skating in different style.One guy is very feminine-like,very elegant traditional ice skater.Another one is a sex addict,his acts are very sexual and provokative,and he don't give a dam about laws.Eventually,they have got a double winners,but apparently both of them weren't happy about it and they fought,so they were banned for life in single category.
One of the maniac fan of the feminine-like guy found the loophole of the law,he suggested him to go for pairing category,so very dramatically both guys met up and the real story begins.I'm gonna tell you only this much because a lot of the hilarious part starts after they both team up and train together.
No comments:
Post a Comment