My maid have just sent me a message this morning,she was asking for forgiveness of her runaway.She said she have urgent things to deal with back in Indonesia and she have to leave because she knew my mom will not allow her to go back,which was partly true.
Then I replied her by saying I understood and we were just worrying that she believed in wrong people and that person might just sell her off to somewhere.Then I question her how strongly is she believe in the ferry she is currently in is going to send her back safely,she did not answer me,then I told her to give me a buzz when she really get back,as long as I really know she's safe.
An hour ago,she buzzed me up.Telling me she's at some place in Indonesia but not yet reach her home,so I just asked her to be careful and sorts,then she ask for forgiveness again.
It does not really matter to me,but I don't know should I really tell my mom that and what her response would be.
No comments:
Post a Comment