Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Live and life.

Well I'm not a psychologist yet but I'm a psychology student.There are something that I discovered on human beings.Most of them are eat to live.Now you ask me what are the differences between eat to live and live to eat.Eat to live,for an example,you eat just to live,you need the food to provide you energy to move on and do your chores.You'll never enjoy your life.You just wanna go through your life meaninglessly,without purposes,without achievements,most of them with regrets as well.

An example for live to eat,you actually do enjoy your life,you enjoy the food you eat,you actually enjoy your life.In the Chinese culture,we will say that if you do lots of good thing this life the chances are higher for you to become a human being next life.So,next life become human or not,we wouldn't know.But since this life we are qualified to be the human beings,why not we just enjoy our life now?At least if next life you can't be a human being,but at least you did enjoy your life as a human being.

For me a successful human being is not what popular people that contributes a lot and people will remember them for ever and their names will appear and remain in the book of history,but to enjoy your life and make your life regret-free.I have a regret.A very big one but,I don't focus on it and build my life on it.A very simple example.A blank piece of A4 paper has some small ink dot on it.Even though the contrast of black and white would be obvious and it is hard to not to focus on the black int dots,but remember that,ink dot take up just some small space of a blank white sheet of paper.You still have a lot empty blank white space to write on.If you are really good,you could cover the black dot with writing or painting. It wouldn't be gone completely, but it is covered,so humans would not focus on it. ;)

Something that has been done cannot be saved or re-do or change the fact.It has been done.I was once struggling over the regret that I had.But since it has been done,I realize that there's no turning back.The best I could do is appreciate what I have now and try my life to be a regret-free.Yes I would say there isn't a regret-free life.But I would try my best to avoid making or turn some incident become something that will make me regret.

For now, I'll just enjoy my life.Maybe some of you say that life is full with challenges,sad and sorrows,but if there no sad and sorrow,you'll never know how happiness are like;if there are no challenges,you wouldn't know how successful are like.

Actually something that we think is impossible,it is actually possible.Just the angle how you look at the matter.For me nothing is impossible.Just see whether you wanna keep trying,or not,and could you find the right angle to get into center of the matter and how you wanna interpret it.There will always be a sunny day after the cloudy rain.Choose your own life.To be one that eat to live,or live to eat.

P/S : my regret-free here means you think you have no regrets. =D

No comments: