Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Jogoya

I went for dinner on monday night with buggie,because out of no reason I was craving for Jogoya.I'm just gonna make this a short entry with some of the pictures we took.

First round of foods.As you can see,there is the fried stuffs,I suddenly forgot what it is called in Japanese,but the fried prawn is awesome.And I highly recommend the teppanyaki sirloin.It's perfect!It's tender and juicy.Yum yum!And also the coconut is a must!I never liked the coconut until monday bug kinda like forced me to have it.It's awesome too!Look at the oyster.It's as big as my palm size.And it taste great with a bit of Tobacco sauce and lime juice.Total freshness!


Dunno why bug insisted to take picture with me and the foods also.

Look at these biggies /lv
Bug's having the fresh oyster /lv



I know this look very gross.But I wanted him to pause for awhile.It reminds me of the traditional chinese ghost,the black and white in contrast one.


According to bug,this is lobster,I didn't believe it at first when I saw it,I thought it was some fake crab,but after tasting it,it really taste like the lobster we had in KK.This is huge!

So,this is all,end of entry.

No comments: