Saturday, May 12, 2007

Nothing much interesting in this week besides yesterday,Friday 11th I had 4 hours of same lecture in a row.It's god dam boring and so freaking hard to sit in for 4 hours.Me,Pauline and Reychel dear fell asleep half way through.3 hours used to be killing us,and 4 hours killed us in just a shot.

Finally we were off from that class.The big portion of the gang decided to go Klang for BKT.That was an crazy idea for us,fo few of us,me,Pauline,Reychel,Benny,Marianna and Ong decided to go Bangsar Village to have lunch.

After that,we went shopping as Benny and Ong went back together.So it was kind of girl's shopping trip.I bouht a red top from Circa and another top from Blook.I also saw another pair of heels from Cats Whiskers but I didn't try em',because I don't feel like it.

Going shopping again later,and moves also,spidey man and blades of glory.Will blog about it tonight when I get back :D

No comments: