Monday, May 7, 2007

Reychel's birthday

Finally it comes to yesterday,6th of May.It's Reychel's big 21st birthday!

We,as in me,Alvin,Marianna,CK,Ong,Jien Shen,Ben,Moong Li,Pauline decided to celebrate her birthday at Lagoon,as she have never been there before.

I brought bug along because Reychel knows bug and bug has longed to go Lagoon.We arrived at 12 and we headed straight to Secret Recipe to reserve a cake and table for 12 persons,then we head straight to lagoon to meet up the rest.

We,me,Marianna,bug,Reychel and Pauline bought the ticket for theme parks only whereas the rest of the gang bought theme park and extreme park.First of all we went and ride everything in amusement park and when it was about 3,we all went separate way as we went water park and they went extreme park.

First when we entered water park we was all already quite hungry,so we grabbed some tibits to satisfy our hunger,or else violence will happen.

Then,we rent a tube for two persons,and we went through the "waterfall" thing.We tortured Pauline and Reychel by pushing them and leaving them under the most strong water fall.It was so fun.Hahaha

Then,we swam at the pool.But Reychel can't swim,so she was on the tube all the time.We pushed her to almost 2m area because she wanted the waves.Then,me and Marianna was swimming around because it has been long since we both last swam.When it was 5, we went to the beach,but it was closed for surfers.So we just lie by the side and enjoy the artificial waves.I saw 2 surfers clashed onto each other and sink!Hahahah.

After 15minutes later,we found it bored at the beach so we decided to go back to the pool,because the music was better and hotter,gives you more partyish feeling,according to Reychel.So we went back there and we try to teach her how to swim,but she was too nervous,she can't even float properly,but at least,she managed to move herself little by little.When the whistle calls,we all get up from the water and get ourselves bath and dress up nicely ready to go for dinner.When we get up,Reychel found her slipper has been stolen by someone and Pauline's slipper stayed at the same place.so I lent her my slipper as I brought another pair of heels.

Then,it was too early for dinner because I reserved the table at 8 at secret recipe.I reserved a chocolate indulgence as earlier I was confused between which to choose,either chocolate indulgence or chocolate banana.Taking into account of some people might not like bananas,so I took chocolate indulgence which is the combination of dark chocolate and white chocolate.

We ordered food and when we finished our food,cake was served.As usual,we sang her birthday song,and when she was making wishes,bug interfered by saying "I wanna get married next year".Then she was stunned for awhile and continued her wish.Bug told her first and second wishes have to say it out and the third one she have to keep in herself.Her first wish was friendship forever and her second wish was improve in her studying.

Then,the nottie Marianna came up with the idea of each of us feeding her a spoon of cake to show our love.So we did and Ong actually wanted to feed her half of his cake.We end the dinner at 9.30pm and everyone went back on their own.

Today would be the first of college.I hate short sem =(

No comments: