Wednesday, May 6, 2009

X-Men Origins - Wolverine

So long never touch the keyboard and now I keep having typo errors.I suck,lol.Alright!I finally watched X-men, my long-awaited Hugh Jackman.I love him to death.He's so so so cute.How could I ever resist him?I'd have my life shortened if only he is willing to make out with me.Omg I sound so perverted and desperate.I specially loved that part where he blew the helicopter and just walk away.He looked so handsome macho cute cool and whatever adjectives that I can use to possibly describe it.

But I was also crazy to watch the same movie twice in a day.Once in afternoon with lynn, and another one at night with buggie.But I slept off during the night show,where all the fighting part begins.Of course I did not missed the helicopter part!How could I miss it you tell me?

/lv Hugh Jackman /lv!

I feel the story is kind of hanging.The brother,Victor was nowhere to be seen after weapon 11 died off.Maybe it is a gimmick for the next movie.Not so fond of the movie,but I watched it for the sake of watching Hugh Jackman.I don't mind watching the third time for him!

No comments: