Wednesday, May 6, 2009

M.I.A

If you guys have wondered where have I been for the past 2 weeks,I've been away for my holiday.Last Tuesday,I went to Langkawi with my babes from college and I really had a great time there.Tell me how could I not,when can of beer is RM3 and can of coke cost the same.For the two nights,I've been knocked out by Alcohol.Let's not forget the beach and the sun tanning.I've gotten tanner and I swear,I think I am as dark as an Indian,not that I am racist or being stereotypical here.

And then,I went Genting also.I did not gamble because it took me a lot of time observing how the thing works.And I wanted blackjack but I couldn't find any table with blackjack ): and the Genting trip was a bit disappointed because the day I went up,it was so windy and foggy and they closed the outdoor themepark.Hey!I wanted a ride on CorkScrew so badly. ): emo emo.

My college will start next monday,and tomorrow I think I will head to BorneoInc for tattoo.See if I can pick anything up from there.

No comments: