Went to Melaka last friday with my college friends to celebrate one of the girl's birthday.And guess what,we went to Melaka's zoo and the feedback was Melaka's zoo is better than our Zoo Negara back in KL.Pathetic aye?
I really had fun last friday and it was really a get-away for all of us.And I bought a MNG top in Melaka.Like wtf?Go all the way to Melaka to buy MNG.LOL.
Welcome,to the zoo of Melaka.
Thava: Oieks.Look here,tanduk!
3 morons playing swing.Birthday girl in the middle
Welcome to Jonker street!
Special Ice Kacang with Mango.RM2.70.Very mango-ish!
Normal cendol.Only RM1.70 and it is very very nice,and I had 2 bowls of it!
Unfortunately, it was a one-day trip down to Melaka that day ,I could not walk the Jonker street as Lynn wasn't feeling so well and Thava had to head back home early to feed her dog.Otherwise we would have eaten the Satay Celup already and now I feel so incomplete without it!Someone go with me again,I don't mind just one-day trip though!
No comments:
Post a Comment