Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cuppacakes @ Wondermilk

Went to lepak with Lynn and Tracy after Tuesday's class in Uptown.Dropped by Wondermilk to have their famous cupcakes.Well, although this is my first time trying it and I would say their cupcakes are overrated.I didn't like them at all!Yes they are beautifully decorated and stuff...But their sponge suck to the max!I'd say I am rather disappointed.I don't mind if the cupcakes are not beautifully decorated but I'd want the sponge to taste really good.Smooth, fine and rich texture of sponge would be really nice!And they are too,overpriced!RM4.50 each, 4 for 17.Omgawd..17 bucks and they taste like shit...And the sugar coating is pawning..After eat 2 then muak/jelak or whatever you call it...

I'd say I had better cupcake before...Chocolate marshmellow, slightly bigger than the cuppacake's size and the sponge was really really good..Smooth and rich,doesn't taste chapalang at all.According to Icey, Cuppacake uses the instant sponge and not those you have to make it yourself..That's why it doesn't taste as good...Well,probably that explains why their sponge doesn't taste as smooth and fine.I can't be sure about it because I am not an expert in baking! Find > good cupcakes!

Top left - Cookies and cream,top right - tiramisu.Both also super sugar coated.And it is really yucky.

Bottom left - Very chocolate I think.Hated the sponge which has mixed with chocolate flavouring.The sponge ended up taste coffee-ish.Urghh. Bottom right - Chocolate marshmellow. So far the best pick I had out of the four.



Sloppy fries or something like that.It's just fries with bolognese sauce.Ok ok gua....Probably because I was very annoyed with the cupcakes already so they don't taste as good.RM7.90 I think.

I swear I'll never have their cupcakes again...Or else I might ended up with my own cupcakes effect...Running around and shooting people off,just like the Twinkie effect.Go google up for Twinkie effect. XD

No comments: