My Nasi Campur.With crackers, beef rendang, grill prawns and sotongs, and on the very left that stick of thing is Satay Lilit, which the stick is actually lemon grass and it is very different from our traditional satays.I'd say it is a must try for their satay lilit and the taste is very similar to the one I had in Bali.However, their sambal and beef rendang is very Malaysia-like and I didn't like it too well.I've had better sambals and rendang in Bali and which,I was dissappointed with it.But it doesn't taste bad,just that it is not very Balinese like.
Lynn's lambchop. I would say it is nice because I can eat it.In a sense that I am very sensitive to the fishy smell and lamb will have that lamb smell also.But this lambchop have none of that lamb smell.Just that this lambchop was wasted because it was well-done.
I'd say their food is really good but their things are kind of pricy.Their meal starts from 20++ above and these 2 dishes was about 70bucks altogether.Superb environment, very romantic and relaxing ambience but their waitresses were rather rude.
No comments:
Post a Comment