My special steak combo with medium-well done (70%).This combo comes with 2 grill prawns, ham with cheese and piece of fish,which I didn't like it.The portion was huge, and I had to give half of my steak away.Couldn't finish it. This plate cost me RM30.
My con drink - peppermint chocolate.Taste like cough syrup and it bloody cost me RM8.80.If you like chocolate like me,I'd suggest you to order their Ice blended Chocolate which was really really nice.
Dear's special fish combo with ham, prawns, chicken and fish.RM26 I think.
I'd suggest you not to take their Tomyum soup if you could.It tasted ok ok only and not really that nice,and that Tomyum soup with chicken cost me RM13.
I would say I really liked look out point besides the fact that there were exceptionally a lot of mosquitos.And up there is really chilling and breezy.I like that place and I'd definitely go up again.Besides this western food restaurant, they have Gasoline there too!I'd say if for chilling purposes, Gasoline will be a better place to be in because they have tibits and cards for you to play.Not to forget they serve beer too!
And the view from above is really beautiful and breath-taking.
When it isn't complete dark
After dark.Very breath-taking-ly beautiful,isn't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment