This post is inspired by yahoo! front page.You know on the yahoo homepage they'd always have either celebrity gossips or they'd come up with tons of weird questions and answer.So happen on that day,I think it was one of the day on last weekend(yeah sorry la I know I'm bad with dates),I was so happen to browse through some bloggers' site that I don't often visit,for your information,my brother set yahoo as our front page.
So,I saw this big big wording: truth of being with someone.... I don't know what was the exact title already,but it was supposed to mean something like that,I think. :D
I didn't bother to read it,to me this stuffs are very much manipulative at most time,it's just for the sake of the selling I guess.But somehow this thing really caught me thinking though.
I don't know whether am I being manipulative here,but this is what I think;pupil communicates via similarities.Hence,pupil either get along with someone whom are of a total opposite or someone whom are similiar to them,agree?
I personally think that people who get along with someone whom are similiar,they are all lazy-ass.Yes the debate is that,you do the fun things that you all love together and its really fun and sorts.But come and think of it,be with someone whom are similiar reduce your chances to compromise to each other,don't you agree?We all love benefits for ourselves,hence if there are the possibilities of reducing your compromisation,people would definitely go for it.The consequences is,you think you know the person well because you both are of a similiar attitude/personalities,hence you won't put more effort into discovering more about the person itself,because you think you know,but in actual,you don't.
On the other hand,at times it is fun to be with someone whom are of a total opposite.You get to learn things in different perspectives,and get to gain knowledge that you've not known before.But,being with someone whom are of a total opposite,there are many things that need to be compromised,and sacrifices are needed,definitely.
But this is also about how far how frequent and how long you can actually make compromises and sacrifices.There are times where human being feel tired and sick of compromising.Then,if both sides are unwilling to compromise,what will happen to the relationship?
It is hard to find a balance of both,if you are so happen to found a person of a balance of both,then the question will lead to whether or not the person loves you dearly;then it leads to loyalty;then it leads to many many more obstacles that needs to be handled together,and how far can you both go. Hey look I'm not cursing your relationship to fail,but isn't this is a question we will all ask when we are in a relationship?
Through my experiences,being with someone whom are of a total opposite is fun,you have a lot of sparks in the first few months or perhaps first half year of the relationship,but hey,it isn't easy to be with someone when you don't have things in common.You can only talk about general stuffs,and it's really difficult to try to get into their circle,circle of whatever.
Also,it is very boring to be with someone whom are similiar to you.Imagine yourself and your reflection is spending time together at all time,how scary would it be?Hey,I don't need a reflection of myself to show me my bad qualities constantly,it damages my self-esteem okay!
This entry isn't just base on partnership,it is about friendships as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment