On sunday,me and bug went to this steamboat at Kepong.For your information,there are tons of steamboat shops in Kepong and there's none that we've tried it out before sunday.This is the first shop we ever tried after bug had moved in.
At first we wanted another steamboat shop but it was raining and there wasn't enough space,and most of the customers was just started eating.After observing for awhile,I found that they have only one kind of soup,that is the plain soup,so I suggested we try the shop at the back which was this tasty steamboat.
At first we was so afraid that it is the same shop as the horrible tasty steamboat we ate at Sunway,but then I convinced both of us that we will not be that lucky to actually eat it again.
So,it was proven that this tasty steamboat isn't the horrible tasty steamboat.
So,as observed, this shop serves 2 kind of soup,the plain soup and the tom yum soup.Very predictable,we ordered both kind of soups.At first when I looked at the tom yum soup I thought it would be diluted but surprisingly it wasn't.The soup is superb and so far the nicest I've ever tried besides secret recipe's.Unfortunately, the plain soup is completely tasteless.
I didn't know it came with the set,so I ordered fish maw,beef balls,fish dumplings,vegetable and prawns in single plate,and also a plate of fry crab with curry leafs,which was superb!
Even though ended up the bill cost us about 100 bucks,but it was worth it and I could assure you this shop is quite honest,at least they don't cut throat as more of the seafood like prawns,clams and crabs' prices are based on current market price.
Will try out more shops and will blog about it =)
No comments:
Post a Comment