Saturday, June 9, 2007

Finally...

At last,my mid-term is over.Even though only one exam,but I took it really seriously.I have pressure from Marianna.She keep asking me to study because she want me to have good grades.Through the last minute study days,we keep sms each other to check out we studied until where or which chapter are we in.She is very lucky because her adrenaline is working fine for her;whereas for me,I was very kesian because I don't feel stress at all,still slumbering around.Don't ask me why we always study last minute because we need the adrenalune rush to push everything into our brain.Without it,I'll die.I barely remember anything that I've looked through,even having difficulties in memorizing it.Perhaps part of the factor was I have studied it before,so unconsciously I wasn't that stress.But that's not a good thing =(

This mid-term contain 2 essay questions,300-450 words each essay,which approximately about 1 page for each essay.Believe it or not,through my whole fucked up life,I have never written a 3 page essay before.I know my essay is way out of the limit they set,hence why I am now worrying whether or not Dr.Goh will cut off whatever is after 1 page.Seriously.I have never written a 3 page essay before.I was so amazed with my own crapping skill in writting essay.

Luckily my second essay only 1 page.Won't get cut off gua.Hope I'll get good mark this time.I will commit suicide if my marks are below 20.This mid-term contain 30% of the whole assestment of this subject.If I get below 20,I can jump off from the building.

No comments: