I know I am a little lazy to blog recently.So I'll just blog now when I have the free time.
On saturday me and gang(borbet,bug.icey,sean,joe,gary) went for movie(s) at cineplex as usual.Only me and bug went for shrek 3 and the rest went for Ocean's 13.
Shrek 3
To those who have not watch shrek 1 or 2,please watch it because you watch shrek 3.The stories are connected.You will be lost if you have no clue on what is it about,like bug.
After all,I'd still prefer shrek 1 and 2.Shrek 3 the storyline is a bit...boring.Ops,did I just be the spoiler?After all,it is as hilarious as usual.Worth watching.
Ocean's 13.
Boring storyline,but superb acting by the actors.Leonardo look fugly inside the movie.It's so not like him.Hey I love you Brad!You're so hot handsome gorgeous delicious.Also another worth watching movie.
If everything goes smoothly according to my plan,I should be watching Fantastic 4 with my college friends.Be hold!
No comments:
Post a Comment