Yeah,basically I have a few reaction from my college friends after I return to college.The first was Sheu.I stood right in front of her at the pondok next to KPD A and it took her about one minute to recognize me.She was like.."oh my god fione.I couldn't recognize you.what happen to your hair"?I answered,"I had it cut lor".There stood Rachel Mui at the bench.She also went oh my god.Same thing like what Sheu said.
And then I went down to KPD E to meet up with Edric.It was friday,first day of registration open.Then,we went to main block in order to get ourselves registered.On the way up to the "hill" to proceed to main block's entrance,we saw our sweetie,Natasha.That women opened her mouth so big and she also went oh my god.I asked her why she said,"your hair is freaking short now.I couldn't recognize you from far.But it is nice on you".Then,she gave me a hug.Aww,I miss it. =(
Then,up to yesterday.My long waited reaction from Denesh,the cute little good boy.When I saw him entered HP Tower Cafe,I told Edric here comes Denesh.Let's see what his reaction is like.Then,I hid behind Edric.
Denesh came to our table and he was sms-ing.He didn't look at me but still he was chatting with Edric.After he done sending his sms,he gave me his hand,wanted to get to know me.
Denesh : "Hi,I am..."
After 30 seconds...
He literally dropped his jaw.He shouted OH MY GOD in unbelievably.I think that was too much for him to take,he went back to his own table.Me and Edric was laughing like hell already.He dropped his jaw.Yes he did lol.So far the most drastic reaction I ever had and both of us expected it from him.Omg lololol
That little boy is so cute man.The second time he came to our table again then only he remembered to give me a hug,after he is sober.LOL omg me and Edric just can't stop laughing.And we had a *5* for making Denesh have this drastic reaction successfully after seeing me.
And Kenneth Phun's class is killing.I thought Abraham was bad and now I know who is worse.I merely can understand what he is trying to say.The way he explain things are confusing and the best thing is that,most of the freshies are asking stupid question and debating over the stupid question.Is making me even more confuse man.And I was too tired.I accidentally fell asleep in front of him.Just can't stand him with he and his son's stories.And he can never stop mentioning about himself and his past and his family.
I'm really starting to wonder,how am I going to survive this semester and how to get at least all C+ and above.
God,please bless my soul.
No comments:
Post a Comment