Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My health condition is going downhill.My gastric strikes more frequent than it normally do.Last year,2006,the first three quarter of the month my gastric were alright.It only strike when my tummy is really empty to the extend where my acids overflow.But my health condition got worsened in september when my ex broke off with me.I was in depression and different from my friends.when I am depressed,I don't eat and I don't drink.

Since then my gastric strike more often and my tummy is very the vulnerable.It gets bloated easily and nowadays my appetite has decrease.If I were to just have a meal it could last me for one whole day.I eat even lesser than before.I think nowadays I have to be like Sara already.Order kid's meal wherever I go.

Yesterday I ate only quarter of rice then I feel very full already.Still recall my last time visit that Bak Kut Teh shop I could finish a bowl of rice by myself.Perhaps it was because my tummy is bloated with wind hence why I can't eat a lot and I feel like throwing out after meal.

Had my medication once I got home.Threw out a little but now my tummy is still bloated.If I tell my mummy this sure I kena scold wan.But my medications are finishing soon =( My acid supressant left only 2 pills.I'm dying. =(

No comments: