Sunday, January 14, 2007

A complain.

I've got a very the bad personal consultant.Yes indeed he is one.From last time whenever I show him tops or bottoms that I'm interested in the first reaction he gonna show is "go try la go try la".After try if it looks okay then he gonna say "buy la buy la!"

O_o

Yesterday in 1U we passed by this shop.The mannequin was wearing a very nice pink kimono top with sakura on it.My favourite.I was showing him that kimono and he says "go try la go try la" while he knew that I'm broke and he also non stop babbling me about me spending money like water and the way I shops very scary.In fact,he also know that my trying 90% = buying.If I don't try I won't buy.And still he keep asking me go try.

Ma de what is this la weh you complain me spend money like water very scary now some more ask me go try while you knew try = 90% buy.Apalah lu.Tarak guna mia.Si chinaconman consultant.Always con me to spend my money.Ma de!

But then someone kena tapau by me for 2 days in a roll.On friday kena Tapau CS by using knife for 15-9

Yesterday play pool also kena tapau by me.Muahahahaahah

Lewser =p

Oh the feeling was so good,to eat caramel pop corn after so many years.By the way GSC 1U's pop corns is much nicer than the one in TGV KLCC.Sedap~ =p~

No comments: