Thanks to Merlin @ Phillip,he brought me to Phuture yesterday night after movie in Pavilion.I've never been into Zouk before,only heard Edric baby saying that he used go Velvet.I like Phuture.Much better than Euphoria,like seriously.Nice and comfy seats,way better musics played.As sad as it sounds,clubbing in Euphoria sometimes does not give me the clubbing feeling,probably because of the songs played.But Euphoria have humongous dance floor and hence,I will have less tendencies of being stepped by heels,literally.
I have discovered an advantage of being a girl,that is I can keep check out other girls and not to be called a pervert.Seriously most of the girls yesterday were hawt hawt hawt.Hahaha.What I did the whole night was to sit there and check out other girls.Hang out until 2am then drive home already.Mie likey. /lv
But I could barely sleep.I think I went to bed around 3,woke up around 5+ thanks to teddy baby's barking,and woke up around 7 again.Tried getting back to sleep for an hour or more,I couldn't sleep so might as well wake up,blog and do assignment.
/sigh.Sleepless,again.Bad for my skin and my eyes.Bad bad bad. /sigh
No comments:
Post a Comment