This entry should be up a month ago,and I am truly sorry for my negligence.I would have just buried this entry if I did not browse through my photo folders.So yeah,here it is.
Went dinner at KLCC with Phillip and Icey in early of February?Can't remember the date really, but knowing that there's not much good food choices in KLCC,so we decided to try out Chakri's Palace, a Thai restaurant.
Didn't know why we ordered so many dishes but yeah,we didn't get to finish all of the dishes.Particularly the mango sticky rice.It was being tapao-ed before we even get to eat it. XD
Clear TomYam soup with tiger prawn.Taste like normal only.Nothing really that special.Was expecting it to be very spicy and sour.Oh well.

Pandan chicken.Nice,juicy and tender chicken but a bit oily.Nothing is perfect,ey?

Phillip's red tomyam noodle.Not sure how it taste like as I've not tried it before.

I think this is shrimp fried rice or something like that.Err,it doesn't really impress me at all.Hmmpm.

This is beancurd with vegetables.Not bad.Liked it.

Mango sticky rice that me and Phillip didn't even get to taste XD

This is the best thing in the entire dinner.Thai mango salad.Very spicy.Loved it,and missing it!

See!So many dishes and there were just the three of us,not to mention that all of us are small eaters!But,I truly did enjoy the mango salad.Yummies!
No comments:
Post a Comment