Friday, February 1, 2008

2nd year..

Time flies...I am now already a second year student and definitely my assessments are getting tougher and tougher...Comparing to my time back in ADP...ADP subjects was really easy compared to my bachelor subjects...Really wondered why I can score B's in bachelor but I never did score A's in ADP...

Met up with my old dear friend Camy yesterday and we had a lunch break in Starbucks...Thinking back then 5 of us,Me,Camy,Sarah,Belle and Ira were so used to hang out together especially the sunday Bangsar pasar malam...Now Ira,Belle and Sarah has went aboard to further their studies,and apparently Camy have left HELP and now working as a marketing executive..So I'm kinda like all alone in HELP but of course I did make new friends,but it was really good thinking back the good old times as we all knew friendships between us has grown distanced...We hardly even message each other on msn nor friendster...That is really sad...

Anyway..I am really enjoying my studies...For this semester,I get to come up and run my own experiment on human...That is a total excitement and also pure fun...My group members all can't wait for our experiment proposal to be approved...It will really be so cool...

And I am really busy with my studies because I have 4 psychology subjects on this semester so yeah it is super heavy to have 4 psychology subjects together in one semester...My time is never enough and I am kinda like very tired doing research searching journals online...Research is the most tideous part of all and I have really little time hanging out with friends or even bugbug..

Last sunday I think I went to Curve's flea market and I saw Rachel Mooi,a old friend whom went abroad to study as well...She is back for CNY and yeah it is really good to see old friends...Miss them a lot but I think Belle and Sarah should be graduating soon but sadly i don't have the money to buy a flight ticket to go to US and attend their graduation...Sob sob..

I know this is kind of general stuff but yeah that is my routine life..Everyday doing research searching for journals for my studies,then thursday and friday I have classes from 9-6...So yeah my days are kinda packed and this month so many public holidays so they are all replaced on saturdays...So basically I have really no time to hang out even with my own boy friend >"<>"<

Sorry bugbug!

No comments: