Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Money is the root of all devil

It is really true you know...Today...or just now supposedly I should go to gym and instead of showing up at the gym...I went to LG floor of MidValley and had a foot massage and foot mask that cost total 65bucks...Then when the massage ends,nicely bug already finish his gym so we (me only actually) ended up walking around in MidValley to look for my stuff...After looking around in Jusco for various counters such as clinique,CD,Chanel,Bobbi Brown and Kanebo,I ended up bought 200bucks worth of make ups from Bobbi Brown...Its a promotion anyway,make up removal + all-in-one mascara + eye cream...

Then I walked into memory lane wanted to get a bigger box to put my old notes...Just in case you don't know,I am a collector of old notes...And I think I have more than 500 bucks worth of old notes...I even have the limited edition of new 50bucks...Instead of just buying what I needed,I bought present for my friend which total cost me 80bucks..

Then whole journey bug was showing me face...Cause the money really literally gone within minutes...

There goes my CNY ang pow money...Vanished into thin air...

No comments: