Happy new year to my fellow friends.I here to apologise first I didn't wish any of you happy new year due to the stupid network traffic.
However,I spent my precious new year count down with my beloved baby bug at The Curve.We had dinner at Paddington's house of pancake,then 4 of us,including icey and sean went to watch atonement starring Keira Knightly.After the movie ends,it was already 11.15 so we walked down to the bridge linked from Dragon-i to Sanctuary to get our good spots to wait for the time to come.Experienced from last year,we are smart enough this time not to walk down there and it is proven we did made a smart choice.From above,we saw down there people keep spraying that smelly bubble stuff non stop just like it is for free.And down there was super crowded as any of you could imagine.
The fireworks this like so-so only,nothing new.But I am glad I spent my time with people I treasure in my life most,bug and also icey.
No comments:
Post a Comment