Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Many many movies together

In Singapore,I watched Lust,Caution.I can't possibly elaborate a lot of this movie.It is a movie about aimed to assassinate betrayer (Tony Leung) by a gang of students.Then the movie really showed err...process of Tony and the girl have sex.That is all about the movie.


The golden compass

Starring Nicole Kidman and David Craig.Is about the movie of seeking for 'dust' and prove its existence because it is falsely believed that 'dust' actually is a bad thing that cause people to have greed and lust.This movie is about finding 'dust' and the challenges are being stopped by the Government because they are the one whom spread the believe that 'dust' is a bad thing.Government conspiracy.


Alvin the chipmunks

A very hilarious show but I got bored near the end of the show.It ends too simply.The movie is about a guy,Dave Seville, also a song writer's life being hijacked by 3 talking chipmunks,and how they got famous by singing,and turning Dave's life into a havoc.

The warlords

Err...A show about 3 brothers (Jet Li,Andy Lau and Takeshi) has sworn on something like a..contract to show that they are now brothers and will not do anything to harm each other.They wanted to fight harmony for their 108 villages so they went to the Ching Government to fight enemy so they will have at least a stable life to live for their children and women.Then it shows how Jet Li was blinded by the fame ahead and stops at nothing to strike his goal and the assassination between brothers as an end.

I am legend

Starring Will Smith,it is about New York City been affected by this KV (Krippen virus) that was first found to believe able to cure cancer.Unfortunately this virus eventually turn into a life-eating virus that is highly infective through air-borne and also salivation.Is a story about how Will Smith as a doctor wanting to find the anti-virus and cure the people whom are infected.

National Treasure

Starring Nicholas Cage,but I don't know how should I rate this movie.The story line is just ordinary story line like other treasure hunting movies will have and nothing exciting for the story line.The acting itself is good.

No comments: