I've been visiting Singapore frequently for the past 2 years due to my ex lives there.Long distant relationship is never easy to manage and maintain.Now,with my fellow friends,we paid a visit to Singapore on 15th-18th of dec.We stayed at Aranda Chalet near Pasir Ris.This journey to SG we drove down.There were 3 cars driving together,Ruru,Bug and Winter,total of 10 peoples.On the first day,we had breakfast at McDonalds beside Mint hotel and we parted approximately 8.30am if I'm not mistaken.Then we actually reached the Tuas checkpoint at 12pm but spent another hour there to get everything done including the autopass card.Then we headed to Paragon at Orchard to have 'Siu Loong Pao'.It was nice,but I will suggest you another shop in Curve which is 'Nan Xiang Man Tou Shop'.It is super expensive there but so far,the 'siu loong pao' is the nicest I've ever had.
Paragon is a very classy mall but sadly we don't have time to actually walk there,as our check in time is 3 o'clock.Then from Orchard we headed to Pasir Ris and sadly most of us spent a long time finding for the chalet.We left Paragon at approximately 2pm or 2.30pm and our car only reach there at 5pm.omg?We've been circling at the same place but just we couldn't find Aranda.It is really so near yet so far.
Then we get changed,we drove out to Vivo city.It was freaking jam and super packed inside the mall.The mall is super huge,even bigger than 1U.But the shoplots in the mall is very small and pathetic.After a rush dinner at Carls' Jr.,which me and bug shared a burger,then we headed to GSC to watch a R21 show,Lust,Caution.Our friend dao in SG bought us vouchers which we can get complimentary popcorn, drink and a bear bear.My bear bear is gone now!Don't know who took it.Sob sob.After we finish the movie,we went back to Aranda.Expected,we will not be able to find it smoothly.We actually went to Changi Airport and we actually rounded the whole airport.After we got back to Chalet,after bathe and everything,I was wanted to sleep because it was already 2 o'clock.But I couldn't sleep thanks to bugbug's midnight singing.So I went out and play monopoly with my fellow SG friends.We played until 5.30am and I actually not tired yet just that Hanyi,one of our friend has declared bankrupt,so I pass my turn to someone else and went to bed.
The second day we woke up at around 10.30am,then we went downstairs foodcourt to have our breakfast.I had this tom yum noodle which was nice.Then we headed back to chalet and I waited for tawie to come to our chalet and bring me out for shopping.But sadly we didn't know where to go so we stayed and play monopoly.This monopoly very high tech one.The banker is something like a calculator that allows you to plus and minus money even simultaneously.Our record was not fake paper money but like a chipped credit card which we can really swipe!This monopoly took us like 3 hours plus to finish it and by the time we finished it it was time for us to get prepared with our dinner bbq food.After finished bbq,we had this gift exchange event.Picture time!
People enjoying the time.

Our foods.

Our drinks.


All time favourite,asparagus wrapped with bacon.Yummie!

Junjun's turn...

Bug's turn...
Look!We attracted big crowd!

Bugbug and dao starting the fire.You are my man!

The big eater gang,bugbug,wee and chogo.

Dao,hazel,sean and icey.
Friends from SG

Chef of the day = bugbug

Feast!

Writing the numbers.

It is rumoured that dythe needs 25hours of sleep a day.Now we witnessed it!

Winter & Moonie.The gold paperbag moonie holding was the gift I got.Is a piglet toy from winnie & pooh.
The gifts

Nub president chogo and bugbug.

Sean striked lottery and won a big bottle of skippy peanut butter jam!

Bugbug and dao starting the fire.You are my man!

The big eater gang,bugbug,wee and chogo.

Dao,hazel,sean and icey.
Friends from SG
Chef of the day = bugbug

Feast!

Writing the numbers.

It is rumoured that dythe needs 25hours of sleep a day.Now we witnessed it!

Winter & Moonie.The gold paperbag moonie holding was the gift I got.Is a piglet toy from winnie & pooh.
The gifts
Nub president chogo and bugbug.

Sean striked lottery and won a big bottle of skippy peanut butter jam!
Look!Junjun is very contented with her tiger plushie!

Group picture.


Group picture.

On the third day,after we woke up we took our bathe,and we headed out for pepper lunch at Takashimaya located in Orchard.This pepper lunch is err kinda like a self-cooking store.They prepare the set you order in a grilled-hotplate and you will have to like stir the ingredient to cook by yourself.It will be very messy because the sauce inside will spurt out.Then me,bug,junjun and ruru went to Mos burger next door to try their famous rice burger.We order their signature beef burger.The burger was very small but trust me,the beef is super tender and juicy.Then I shopped in Orchard of course.I bought a Guess bag cost $152 and a Braun buffel wallet for bug as christmas and our anniversary present that cost $109.Then me,bug,junjun and ruru walked around with the street directories provided by SG tourism center.We went both Far East plaza and shopping center.If you were to visit Far East next time,head to Far East plaza.That Far East Shopping Center is actually a old office with nothing inside and I wonder why they name it shopping center.Then at opposite of Lucky Plaza,there's a Giordano and Giordano is having storewide sales and everything goes at 40% discount!So I bought this corduroy jacket for bug hopefully his wardrobe will not be as dull.I'm glad he likes it.Then we head to another building to have dinner at Village which is our Marche.They say that is the first version of Marche and this shop is closing down because no people to visit?Well nothing much to eleborate,Marche is Marche.
This decoration in Takashimaya is made of white,red and black bear bears!

Cows outside Village

The last day,we packed everything and we drove to Yishun and had chicken rice.Then in the afternoon around 1 o'clock,we headed back to KL.
A side note,if any of you going to pay a visit to SG anytime soon,a 2 must try is Beard Papa's eclaire cream puff and Godiva's dark chocolate drink.Trust me,after you try godiva's drink and chocolate,nothing in KL can beat it.
No comments:
Post a Comment