Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Dinner

I had my christmas dinner at Chef & Brew located in Bukit damansara.Excellent environment.The food was also good.We had the christmas package which consist of 4 course,appetizer,soup,main course and also dessert.

The appetizer was 3 white prawns with 1 ugly japanese squid.The prawns were super nice,fresh and delicious.

The soup that came with the package was asparagus and scallop.It was good and it is definately a new thing to try.But the soup is festival.So if any of you want to try that,I don't think it is possible.Then bug ordered a clam soup or something like that.The soup tastes like normal mushroom soup but with clam shell meat inside.


The main course was turkey with roast sauce.The turkey was very juicy and tender.It surprised me of course.I thought they'd server a drier turkey meat but trust me the turkey was really nice.

The dessert was pathetic.A slice of fruit cake and a small muffin.I didn't have it at all instead I ordered a Brownie with ice creak.It wasn't good as well as I've tried better brownie with ice cream at Delicious @ Ms Read.

No comments: