I really really don't get it.If any of you have not enter the Ladies' in Starhill before,I can ensure you it's a very luxury washroom,even better than the RM2 washroom in KLCC.It's absolute luxury.Aroma therapy burning every single minute,dim lights,bench,and full body mirrors.
That's what I bound to see most of the time.Girls sitting at the bench and gossiping for a long time.And they girls I saw,they happen to be some shop's sales assistance as well because they are all dressed in black.
Worse thing of my life,5 young girls in the washroom TAKING PICTURES OF THEMSELVES!!!What's so nice about taking picture in the toilet leh.Hello even if its a luxury toilet it's still a toilet la.What's so nice of taking picture of yourself in the washroom?I really don't get it lor seriously.Maybe next time I should just poo poo and don't flush it,then turn off the aroma therapy thingy if I see people taking picture of themselves in washroom again.
Not sick one meh?
No comments:
Post a Comment