Monday, July 30, 2007

5 movies in 2 days

It's blogging time!

I know I've not been blogging for a long long time since past few decades.My time has been really fully occupied,by work,by hanging outs and of course,CSI has consumed a large portion of my time.

I watched 3 movies on saturday,which they were the Invisible,Invisible Target,The Simpson Movie.

Invisible talks about high school teen assault,which they hide up the victim which they thought he was dead.But the boy was alive with very weak pulse.Then,the boy's soul was out from his body to seek people to find his body and get it treated because he's actually still alive.A not bad movie,not a must watch,but it worth your money.

The Invisible Target,is a cantonese movie,starred bu Nicholas Tse,Shawn Yue and Jackie Chan's son which I don't know his english name.Well,you can't expect too much from a cantonese movie.But rating it as a cantonese movie,I'd give it a 5/10 rating.If rating it according to english standard,it'd be 3/10.
The story of this movie is vengeance.3 of the main character I mentioned above,are there for the same purpose,to revenge.

I'm glad that the Simpson movie is nice,not as sad as Mr. Bean's holiday.When TV shows turns out to be a big-screen movie,they turned out to be sad.A 5/10 movie,not as funny as it was supposed to be in TV series,but this is more educational,more like with a purpose to educate people.

On sunday,I watched Disturbia and Harry Potter.

Disturbia is a thriller about a grounded kid found out that his neighbour Mr.Turner could be a serial killer,and the whole story is about the venture of Nick,or Nicholas,and his girlfriend to be,Ashley and his friend Ronnie,Ronald to discover the truth of Mr.Turner.a 6/10 rated movie.

Last but not lease,hottest movie in town,Harry Potter.
I finally understand why people keep telling me Harry Potter is a bit disappointing.Well,I don't really find it that disappointing with the apparent reason of I've not read the book before I watched it.Disappointing could be because Sirius Black(Harry's god father) was dead,and audiences was expecting a happy ever after family for the poor Potter who have no family member at all.A 7/10 Harry Potter movie.

No comments: