Monday, July 9, 2007

Transformer & Die Hard

Just watched it on saturday.Very nice movie but too bad I am a critic.I can criticize anything and everything,if I want to.

Die hard - Need not to elaborate anything more,guess none of you weren't aware of this movie.A very good movie indeed,just that it has always been 1 man heroic kind of show,I don't mind it but I think fighting scenes between Bruce Willis and Maggie Q is too little and too simplified,and Maggie Q died easily.That's the only part where I am not happy with.Overall, a 9/10 rated movie.Must watch!

Tansformer - Guess there are no stranger to this movie/story/comic as well hence it saved all my time to make the summary.Oh well,another 9/10 rated movie by me.I like the polica car the most.Dam yeng man.If I could sit on it and and fly dam happy already.Guess I'd be flying 180KM/h.The car before transform is very very handsome seriously.I like no any other transformers better but this decepticon.

No comments: