I have to say this is so far the best steam dumplings I've tried and also the closest taste to the dumplings in Taiwan. It is awesome because besides minced pork in the dumpling,there are also cabbages inside,which is the traditional way of making dumpling in Taiwan.

I would say braised beef noodle is one of Taiwan's significant dish so how could I not try the one that is most popular?Loved the soft texture of the beef.It is braised just nice,soft but not too soft.This is not the kind that will melt in your mouth the moment you put it in,rather it is something chewy and the longer you chew it,the beef taste comes out even more!

Joe's fried fish with noodle

TzuMei's pork rib rice

Had a wonderful Christmas with the love bunch, Lynn,Eugene,Denesh,Tzumei,and some others like Winnie,Lam,Lam's gf, Daniel and the gf in La Bodega Bangsar Telawi.Had great fun laughing and playing games and talking nonsense.The most typical celebration of all but yet it is the most awesome.Simplicity at its best huh?
Since it was Christmas..How can we not have wine on our table?

My specially request seafood spaghetti with cream sauce.It is absolutely delicious!

Tzumei's sandwich.Very nice also!

Epicly awesome roasted pumpkin.I'm still figuring out how to make it lol

Gene's big breakfast.Loved the awesome sauteed mushroom!

Winnie's sandwich which looked like a meatball sandwich to me!

Lynn's all time favourite, asparagus soup and I would say it is epicly awesome too!

Tiramisu in La Bodega.I don't fancy it lol.I've had my best one and so far nothing else beat it,yet.

Had a girl's day out with my kakak,Icey.We had lunch in Hakka Restaurant in The Curve,and this is one of the most difficult Hakka dish to make, suen pun zhi in Cantonese.I would say the one they selling can be improved.

Dinner at Tatto restaurant
The bread they serve was epic la.The top and bottm surface was toasted just nice,literally crunchy on the outside and soft in the inside!Sugguh mouthwatering!

Risotto with sauteed tiger prawns and asparagus.Risotto is never a dish to have it all by yourself.Even we were sharing and we couldn't finish the risotto because it became jelak after awhile.I don't find it that interesting as compared to the one I had in cafe cafe,maybe because I am never a fan of tomato sauce.

Scallop spaghetti with light cream sauce.Hated the fish inside because got the bau hanyir ):

Dining in an Italian Restaurant..How can we not try out the tiramisu?But turn out..the tiramisu is a disappointment and so is the entire dinner... ): Not that the food or the tiramisu is not nice,is just that we're expecting more.That aside,I really have to give credit.The drawing on the plate with different syrups was absolutely beautiful!
No comments:
Post a Comment